1. The participants were 8 predominantly women undergraduate students at Valdosta State University.
2. This inferiority is due to the societal expectations and the negative stereotypes used towards the elderly.
3. All of these past findings helps relate to the purpose of this study being conducted.
4. Their experiment is a good example of the cultural has about the elderly.
5. When we do see the elderly being active citizen, we categorizing them as falling outside the norming.
6. One description was a description of a 75 year old man and the other description was of elderly women.
7. This insignificance may be due to the fact that the ideologies pertaining to older persons is changing.
8. Clothes are getting more outrageous and health clubs are popping up on every corner.
9. So was true in this study.
10. It is also common knowledge among those of us within the field of psychology that the use of deceit in psychological research is widespread.
11. Researchers Timothy C. Brock and Lee Alan Becker of Ohio State University were the first to address this issue in 1966 in their article titled Debriefing and
Susceptibility to Subsequent Experimental Manipulations. (Note: One of the reasons that articles have reference sections is so that such information is not
conveyed within the text.)
12. It did have an effect if the experimenters were similar in nature.
13. This idea that performance-contingent rewards are being more effective than suggests that basing pay on performance will produce more motivation to
14. Approximately 85 per cent…
15. Theses researchers…
16. Also, the study including finding out if males were more attracted to tall attractive females or short attractive females.
17. A growing idea of research is on physical attractiveness and unattractiveness and the effects it has on jobs and living.
You may know you may know you may know you may know you may know you may know you may know –